Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sesame Place


Last week, we took a family trip to Sesame Place.  I had not been there in about 25 years. 
Overall, we had a great day!  We enjoyed 2 shows and the character parade.  Abbie loved seeing all of the characters as long as they did not get too close to her!  We spent most of the day in the dry rides part.  Abbie loved the carousel and flying fish ride!  She did a great job climbing the ropes course (better than her daddy did).  Steve got to ride all the rides with Abbie since I was pregrant.  I did have the pleasure of riding the carousel ride 3 times.  We went to the water rides for awhile but they were crazy.  We were at count's castle and I was able to go insane - kids everywhere, cold water falling all over you.  I could only take about 20 min.  Luckily, I was able to convince my family to move on to the lazy river - Much more peaceful!!!
I am sure we will be back there in about 2 years!!  



No comments: